Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

kevin_psoc
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I am using a Cy8CKIT-059 and am having an extremely difficult time trying to get a simple usb audio application to work.  For a basic test, all I want... Show More
ScDe_1334511
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Using a CY8C24423A, I am trying to multiplex seven different analog inputs to an ADCINC.  The documentation for analog in PSoC1 (relevant info that ca... Show More
zvivered
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, The attached I2C_4_INT.c contains code created by the creator. I did not modify it.  When I'm trying to read from PSOC, after few times, I got ... Show More
Alex8274
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Sir, We have a question about the Cypress PSOC application and would like to inquire about it. We are currently using CY8C3246, and firmware uses W... Show More
pkonesky
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, around 4-5 years ago I used a component called "PSFB" or phase shifted full bridge, if I recall correctly. I recently started using PSOC Creato... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi    I need to use sprintf function with float numbers. But it does not work.                   val=1.2243;         sprintf(text,"Value=%f",(float)va... Show More
Alex8274
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi Sir, We have a question about the Cypress PSOC application and would like to inquire about it. We are currently using CY8C3246, and firmware uses W... Show More
lma
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
instead of using a crystal and a pair of capacitors to set the frequency of the MHz ECO, I want to use a TTL output clock, such as ecs-2200x 24MHz att... Show More
XiaoMing666
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

在卸载删除程序所在Cypress文件后,重新安装时会跳转到卸载界面,最后安装失败(如附件所示)。请问是什么原因?需要怎么解决?

ith_not_juith
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I've been prototyping a new PCB design using a PSoC 3, since it's more widely available than any of the other PSoC chipsets and has the necessary capa... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.