Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1 Forum Discussions

PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
My major problem is I have input (of 7 Clock pulses) which needs to get through PSoC and correctly able to decode that 7 Clock Pulses and at the 7th r... Show More
OsvalPz
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Ocupo ayuda para desarrollar un proyecto PID OBJETIVO: Implementar un sistema de control PID discreto de velocidad en lazo cerrado para el motor DC co... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi,  My CY8CKIT050 main chip AXI LP035 main chip is heated up, and showing up this message while I'm  trying to debug. Please help me with this. Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I was having a small problem in which  I have input (of 7 Clock pulses) which needs to get through PSoC and correctly able to decode that 7 Clock ... Show More
Visjongen
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello People,I'm a new user of the PSoC platform and i have some questions about it. I have been working on a code that is able to send MIDI signals f... Show More
PrateekKumar
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi, I was doing the simple exercise of I2C in which through Bridge Control Panel I'm trying to change the values and update the output subsequently as... Show More
MaGa_1759861
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
The SAR data sheet defines three different sample rate limits, A_SAMP_1, 2, 3, could you confirm that using the single ended mode with VDAC as the ref... Show More
MiSt_296941
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
We are using and HID USB interface to a PSoC5LP.  We allow users to update FW from PC Software we wrote.  We now have multiple versions of our product... Show More
jjc7809
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello All,   I'm working with a team of students and we are developing a prototype using a PSoC 5LP. A question I have is, when applying power to the ... Show More
simonthk
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
HelloJust trying to get a simple setup to work.Both have 9600 baud rate (76k/8) = approx 9600The PSOC1 microprocessor that send data TX use port 1.3 t... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.