Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a question

Recent discussions

Sort by:
nigelsmith
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm trying to automate the programming of a CY8C3445AXI-104 device using the ppcli application, the problem I have is that I cannot find the ppcli com... Show More
Yash_r
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello @MotooTanaka san,Thanks a lot for your help on many previous issues of mine.Based on the last project that you helped with me earlier, I wanted ... Show More
jadkh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello everyone, I posted this thread in addition to my active one because it's a different problem My psoc5lp Cyckit-059 KitProg is recognised and the... Show More
LeYu_281131
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I try to use Charge Pump that can get in the Paper(AN60580)    but there is no spec of current.    so i ask to you, How much current does Charge Pump ... Show More
Switten
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
hello,   I am still new to PSoC and programming in general. I am trying to make a selfbalancing robot. But richt now I am stuck with using the MPU6050... Show More
user_1570836
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello, I have severe problems getting USB peripheral of PSoC5 to work. Attached are schematics and layout of my board design. Whatever I burn into MCU... Show More
adamelli
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
I'm looking for a replacement for CY8C4245PVI-482 (datasheet), ideally with the same footprint/package (28-SSOP). Maybe the CY8C4246PVI-DS402 (datashe... Show More
jadkh
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hello Infineon community! I finally received my CY8CKIT-059 PSOC5LP. I am a total beginner working with it but I'm looking forward to doing my project... Show More
RiMo_301056
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1
Hi all, I got stuck trying to get sleep / wakeup running on a PSoC3. It seems that the device goes to sleep correctly, as I do this: sleep components... Show More
Alex3
PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

Hi all, 

I am looking for a MCU which support USB2.0 HS.

Any suggestion will be helpful.

BR.

Board Information

PSoC™ 5, 3 & 1

The PSoC™ 5LP, PSoC 2 and PSoC 1 Forum discusses - 24-bit Digital Filter Block (DFB), 24 UDBs, DMA controller and integrating AFE, digital logic with user interface ICs with an Arm Cortex-M3 CPU solutions.
Top liked authors