Which communication protocols does PSoC 5LP support?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ShVy_264716
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Hello All

I need to know which communication protocols PSoC 5LP supports. I know it supports I2C, UART, LIN, I2S, SPI and CAN. Does it support TCP/IP and Ethernet/IP? If it does not, then is there any external peripheral that can enable it to support these two protocols?

-Shaunak Agastya Vyas

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
50 likes received 25 likes received 10 likes received

Here is a program that was written for the Arduino shield .  The archive02 has been modified for the PSOC 5LP. The Archive01 is for the psoc 4 pioneer kit.  The orginal program can be found at this address. https://www.element14.com/community/message/79421/l/psoc-4-pioneer-kit-community-project028-wifi-why.... I have not troubleshot either one of the progams have fun. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8
        No tcp/ip but you can get chips to add that and if you are using the Pioneer board you can plug in an Arduino Internet shield.   
0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
rola_264706
Level 8
Level 8

Here is a program that was written for the Arduino shield .  The archive02 has been modified for the PSOC 5LP. The Archive01 is for the psoc 4 pioneer kit.  The orginal program can be found at this address. https://www.element14.com/community/message/79421/l/psoc-4-pioneer-kit-community-project028-wifi-why.... I have not troubleshot either one of the progams have fun. 

0 Likes
ShVy_264716
Level 4
Level 4
50 replies posted 25 replies posted 10 replies posted

Thank you so much, bobgoar.

Shaunak Agastya Vyas

0 Likes