Select Debug Target ... This target device is already in use by another client.

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ViDv_264506
Level 5
Level 5
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hi,

My first CY8CKIT-050B recognizes by programing not the correct CPU. In place of correct CPU type ... only Cortex-M3 and the .... message ... This device was recognized, but PSoC Creator does not support using it at this time ... Info ... This target device is already in use by another client.

My second CY8CKIT-050B works on the same PC and same conditions OK.

Any help?

Regards, 

Viktor

0 Likes
7 Replies
ViDv_264506
Level 5
Level 5
50 sign-ins 25 sign-ins 5 solutions authored

Hi,

problem reproduced but not solved. By programming PSoC 5LP needs for recognizing correct CPU Master Clock and Bus clock RUNNING. By using external digital OCXO clock signal you need to configure Cy_Pins Version 1.80, Digital Input, HW Connection, Show External Terminal and Input declared as "TRANSPARENT" in any case NOT "DOUBLE_SYNC".

Is there a solution to REVERT once programmed the input pin as DOUBLE_SYNC  to  TRANSPARENT.

In other words .... General PSoC 5LP chip erase method to factory default state by software or hardware methods ????

Regards,

Viktor

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Open PSoC Programmer. Up top there's an option "Erase Flash." This will erase the PSoC, like you asked, and fix the faulty clock problem.

0 Likes
EvPa_264126
Level 7
Level 7
500 replies posted 250 replies posted 100 likes received

I encountered this problem.
The reason seems to be this:
I programmed IMO for Digital Signal, on an empty contact.

Thank you so much, PrestonM!!!

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Erased flash, converted back to internal clock, same result,

still part ID not recognized.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I once had a similar error which was related to leftovers from a de-install. I filed a case and after 3 days got help with a program that analyzed my registry and deleted wrong entries. All under the help of Cypress.

Bob

0 Likes
ETRO_SSN583
Level 9
Level 9
250 likes received 100 sign-ins 5 likes given

Bad USB cable.

Regards, Dana.

0 Likes