Psoc3 Capsense Tunner I2C connection,but it can not transfer data problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable
        I have already followed all the instructions from on the CapSense_CSD[v3.10] datasheet or PSOC(R) 3 AND PSOC(R) 5 CAPSENSE(R) DESIGN GUIDE (ZH) datasheet. The bus connection has been connectted,and all Parameter are followed from instructions. But it can not transfer data. can you help me solve this problem? Thank you!   
0 Likes
1 Solution
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

Well, something must be wrong and if we are not trying to guess what, best would be to upload your complete project here so that we all can have a look at. Use Creator's function "Create Workspace Bundle" and upload the resulting archive-file here.

Bob 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
5 Replies
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

Well, something must be wrong and if we are not trying to guess what, best would be to upload your complete project here so that we all can have a look at. Use Creator's function "Create Workspace Bundle" and upload the resulting archive-file here.

Bob 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply . I am the beginner of  Psoc3's Capsense .   I have designed four buttons of Capsense and linear sliders of Capsense .  I use MiniProg3 as  I2C bridge in order to USB conversion ,and I  have successfully connected  MiniProg3 and the PCB layout which I  have designed, but it can not transfer data . Specific design in Annex . thank  you very much !

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

I did not use the tuner yet, but remember: it is just a tuner to adapt the parameters for your capsense buttons and sliders.

The program to use the tuner looks quite different from what I've found in the docs, have a look at this thread, there is a capsense tuner example: http://www.cypress.com/?app=forum&id=2232&rID=53237 

Additionally I would suggest you to update your (and the example project!!) to the latest version of Creator's usermodules, there have been changes made so far.

Happy coding

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks very much for your suggestions,I would try again .  If I still have problems,I have to trouble you to help me answer.Thanks very much.Have a good day !

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are always welcome!

Bob

0 Likes