PSoC 1 project build error

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
hata_3396041
Level 4
Level 4
First solution authored First like received 50 questions asked

Hello 

It would be very helpful if you could answer as soon as possible.

I am using a CY8C24123A device.

Since the project created a long time ago cannot be opened with the latest version of PSoC Designer, a message was issued to open it with a version earlier than Ver4.4.

When I built the project with version 4.4, the message of the attached image appeared and I could not build.

●Why is this happening?
●Is there a solution to the problem?

Best Regards

Haya

0 Likes
1 Solution
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Haya,

Unfortunately, PSoC Designer 4.4 is very mature, and there are no more licenses for the same. I would advise you to recreate the project manually with PSoC Designer 5.4 and validate the project again.

In case it is possible, I recommend that you make use of our newer PSoC4 and make a new design from ground up. This community will be glad to help you in this task.

Since PSoC1 and PSoC Designer are mature products, there is little support for the same.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Haya,

Unfortunately, PSoC Designer 4.4 is very mature, and there are no more licenses for the same. I would advise you to recreate the project manually with PSoC Designer 5.4 and validate the project again.

In case it is possible, I recommend that you make use of our newer PSoC4 and make a new design from ground up. This community will be glad to help you in this task.

Since PSoC1 and PSoC Designer are mature products, there is little support for the same.

Best regards,

Sampath Selvaraj

0 Likes