FreeRTOS PSoc5 open project problem

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I'm quit new with PSoc and I want to install FreeRTOS on PSOC5 So when I wnat to open the workspace from "FreeRTOS/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC/FreeRTOS_Demo Workspace.cywrk workspace file from within the PSoC Creator IDE." then it shows me the error : Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project "./RTOSDemo.cydsn/RTOSDemo.cyprj": (Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj'.). Address the error and try again.

Can you help me with solving ?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Now it finds the files but now taht I want to build it again it shows me the below error:

--------------- Rebuild Started: Project: RTOSDemo, Configuration: ARM CM3-GCC 4.2.1 Debug ---------------
cydsfit.exe "-.fdsnotice" "-.fdswarpdepfile=warp_dependencies.txt" "-.fdselabdepfile=elab_dependencies.txt" "-.fdsbldfile=generated_files.txt" "-p" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj" "-d" "CY8C5588AXI-060" "-s" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC5" "-w" "0" "--" "-yv2" "-v3" "-ygs" "-q10" "-o2" "-.fftcfgtype=LE" "-.fftp3sirev=DEFAULT"
Error: bse.M0202: Internal Error (aborting): Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users\LaliKa\AppData\Local\Temp\tsqcvpqw.cmdline". (App=cydsfit)
Stack Trace:
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCaptureUnimpersonated(SafeUserTokenHandle userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(SafeUserTokenHandle userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.Compile(CompilerParameters options, String compilerDirectory, String compilerExe, String arguments, String& outputFile, Int32& nativeReturnValue, String trueArgs)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromFileBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] fileNames)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromSource(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable assemblies)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTempAssembly(XmlMapping xmlMapping, Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtProject.Load(String canonicalName, Object loader, CyProjectLoadDelegate loaded, CyErr& errors, Boolean userData, Boolean ignorePlat)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtPrjFactory.GetProjectInstance(String canonicalName, CyPrjOpenFlags flags, CyErr& errors)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtPrjFactory.GetProjectInstance(String canonicalName, CyErr& errors)
   at CyDesigner.PSoC.CyDsOptions.ProcessArgs()
   at CyDesigner.PSoC.CyDsOptions..ctor(String[] args, TextWriter output)
   at CyDesigner.PSoC.CyDsFit..ctor(String[] args)
   at CyDesigner.PSoC.Program.InternalRun(CyApp myApp, String[] args)Error: cdf.M0005: CyDsFit aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rerun CyDsFit. (App=cydsfit)
--------------- Rebuild Failed ---------------

????

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, Can you tell us where you are taking the RTOS project files from ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I downloaded the FreeRTOSv7.0.2 and the projects files are in C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC and when trying to open the project I get this error

"Error: prj.M0051: Unable to open the workspace "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC\1.cywrk": (Unexpected xml node type encountered: workspa, expected: CyGuid_). Address the error and try again."

So I tried to use another file and downloaded it from http://www.freertos.org/index.html?http://interactive.freertos.org/entries/211156-cypress-cy8c55xx-f... the file CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC.zip but it also gives me the error

"FreeRTOS/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC/FreeRTOS_Demo Workspace.cywrk workspace file from within the PSoC Creator IDE." then it shows me the error : Error: prj.M0052: Unable to open the project "./RTOSDemo.cydsn/RTOSDemo.cyprj": (Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj'.)"

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ideally for the RTOS project to work, it is necessary to extract the FreeRTOSv7.0.2.zip file. Extract the CORTEX_CY8C5588_PSoC_Creator_GCC.zip and copy the contents of this zip to the DEMO folder inside FreeRTOSv7.0.2 that we just extracted. From the error message I see that there is no issue with this and you have copied it to the right path.

Which version of Creator are you using ?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

the version: PSoc Creator 1.0 Beta 4.1

I opened "RTOSDemo.cywrk" from  "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC" and it opened with no error but when I  run "clean and build RTOSDemo" it shows me the below errors:

but for instance I have FreeRTOS.h, task.h, croutine.h in "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Source\include"

I think I should adrees it in a file . but I don't know which file! can you help ?:)

--------------- Rebuild Started: Project: RTOSDemo, Configuration: ARM CM3-GCC 4.2.1 Debug ---------------
cydsfit.exe "-.fdsnotice" "-.fdswarpdepfile=warp_dependencies.txt" "-.fdselabdepfile=elab_dependencies.txt" "-.fdsbldfile=generated_files.txt" "-p" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj" "-d" "CY8C5588AXI-060" "-s" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC5" "-w" "0" "--" "-yv2" "-v3" "-ygs" "-q10" "-o2" "-.fftcfgtype=LE" "-.fftp3sirev=DEFAULT"
Elaborating Design...
HDL Generation ...
Synthesis ...
Using control file 'RTOSDemo.ctl'.
Place and Route ...
Log: apr.M0018: Beginning the initial analog placement phase. (App=cydsfit)
Log: apr.M0019: The analog placement iterative improvement phase is beginning. (App=cydsfit)
Log: apr.M0016: Beginning the initial analog routing phase. (App=cydsfit)
Info: plm.M0032: Pin "Pin_1(0)" at "P0[0]" prevents usage of OPAMP2OUT. (App=cydsfit)
Info: plm.M0032: Pin "Pin_2(0)" at "P0[1]" prevents usage of OPAMP0OUT. (App=cydsfit)
API Generation ...
DependencyGeneration ...
Clean Temporary Files ...
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe "-I." "-Wno-main" "-I./Generated_Source/PSoC5" "-mcpu=cortex-m3" "-mthumb" "-I" "E:\Documents\FreeRTOS_v6.0.5\FreeRTOS\Source\include" "-I" "E:\Documents\FreeRTOS_v6.0.5\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM3" "-g" "-Wa,-alh=C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC/RTOSDemo.cydsn/ARM_CM3-GCC_421/Debug/croutine.lst" "-ffunction-sections" "-c" "../../../Source/croutine.c" "-o" "C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC/RTOSDemo.cydsn/ARM_CM3-GCC_421/Debug/croutine.o"
../../../Source/croutine.c:54:22: error: FreeRTOS.h: No such file or directory
../../../Source/croutine.c:55:18: error: task.h: No such file or directory
../../../Source/croutine.c:56:22: error: croutine.h: No such file or directory
../../../Source/croutine.c:68: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'pxReadyCoRoutineLists'
../../../Source/croutine.c:69: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xDelayedCoRoutineList1'
../../../Source/croutine.c:70: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xDelayedCoRoutineList2'
../../../Source/croutine.c:71: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:72: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:73: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xPendingReadyCoRoutineList'
../../../Source/croutine.c:76: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:77: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority'
../../../Source/croutine.c:78: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineTickCount'
../../../Source/croutine.c:125: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineCreate'
../../../Source/croutine.c:182: error: expected ')' before 'xTicksToDelay'
../../../Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvCheckPendingReadyList':
../../../Source/croutine.c:225: error: 'xPendingReadyCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:225: error: 'pdFALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:227: error: 'corCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:227: error: 'pxUnblockedCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:232: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:238: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:238: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:238: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvCheckDelayedList':
../../../Source/croutine.c:245: error: 'corCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:245: error: 'pxCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:247: error: 'xPassedTicks' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:247: error: 'xLastTickCount' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:250: error: 'xCoRoutineTickCount' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:256: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:256: error: 'pxTemp' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:260: error: 'pxDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:261: error: 'pxOverflowDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:266: error: 'pdFALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:268: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:293: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:293: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c: In function 'vCoRoutineSchedule':
../../../Source/croutine.c:310: error: 'pxReadyCoRoutineLists' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:310: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:322: error: 'pxCurrentCoRoutine' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvInitialiseCoRoutineLists':
../../../Source/croutine.c:333: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'uxPriority'
../../../Source/croutine.c:333: error: 'uxPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:335: error: 'configMAX_CO_ROUTINE_PRIORITIES' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:337: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:337: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:340: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:341: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:342: error: expected expression before ')' token
../../../Source/croutine.c:346: error: 'pxDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:346: error: 'xDelayedCoRoutineList1' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:347: error: 'pxOverflowDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c:347: error: 'xDelayedCoRoutineList2' undeclared (first use in this function)
../../../Source/croutine.c: At top level:
../../../Source/croutine.c:351: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineRemoveFromEventList'
The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

That answers the problem. The issue is with the version of PSoC Creator you are using. In Beta 4.1 relative paths to source files are not added properly in PSoC Creator. PSOC Creator does not use relative paths for the "Additional Include Directories" under the Compiler options so you will have to manually update these to the correct paths for your FreeRTOS directories before it will compile correctly.  After setting this right it should work perfectly fine.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

With PSoC Creator 1.0 and later this issue deos not exist. It is always recommended to upgrade to the latest version of PSoC Creator for best results. You can download the latest version from here, http://www.cypress.com/?id=2494&source=header.

0 Likes
lock attach
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks

Now it finds the files but now taht I want to build it again it shows me the below error:

Error: bse.M0202: Internal Error (aborting): Cannot execute a program. The command being executed was "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\csc.exe" /noconfig /fullpaths @"C:\Users\LaliKa\AppData\Local\Temp\tsqcvpqw.cmdline". (App=cydsfit)
Stack Trace:
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCaptureUnimpersonated(SafeUserTokenHandle userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.Executor.ExecWaitWithCapture(SafeUserTokenHandle userToken, String cmd, String currentDir, TempFileCollection tempFiles, String& outputName, String& errorName, String trueCmdLine)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.Compile(CompilerParameters options, String compilerDirectory, String compilerExe, String arguments, String& outputFile, Int32& nativeReturnValue, String trueArgs)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromFileBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] fileNames)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.FromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at Microsoft.CSharp.CSharpCodeGenerator.System.CodeDom.Compiler.ICodeCompiler.CompileAssemblyFromSourceBatch(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CodeDomProvider.CompileAssemblyFromSource(CompilerParameters options, String[] sources)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile(Assembly parent, String ns, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters xmlParameters, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly.GenerateAssembly(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, Evidence evidence, XmlSerializerCompilerParameters parameters, Assembly assembly, Hashtable assemblies)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings, Type[] types, String defaultNamespace, String location, Evidence evidence)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.GenerateTempAssembly(XmlMapping xmlMapping, Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type, String defaultNamespace)
   at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer..ctor(Type type)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtProject.Load(String canonicalName, Object loader, CyProjectLoadDelegate loaded, CyErr& errors, Boolean userData, Boolean ignorePlat)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtPrjFactory.GetProjectInstance(String canonicalName, CyPrjOpenFlags flags, CyErr& errors)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtPrjFactory.GetProjectInstance(String canonicalName, CyErr& errors)
   at CyDesigner.PSoC.Program.InternalRun(CyApp myApp, String[] args)Error: cdf.M0005: CyDsFit aborted due to errors, please address all errors and rerun CyDsFit. (App=cydsfit)

????

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Let me explain the problem again

When I open the project and try to build it  it shows me the below error:

Building customizers for project "cyprimitives"
Building customizers for project "CyComponentLibrary"
cydsfit.exe "-.fdsnotice" "-.fdswarpdepfile=warp_dependencies.txt" "-.fdselabdepfile=elab_dependencies.txt" "-.fdsbldfile=generated_files.txt" "-p" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj" "-d" "CY8C5588AXI-060" "-s" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC5" "-w" "0" "--" "-yv2" "-v3" "-ygs" "-q10" "-o2" "-.fftcfgtype=LE" "-.fftp3sirev=DEFAULT"
Building customizers for project "cyprimitives"
Building customizers for project "CyComponentLibrary"
Elaborating Design...
HDL Generation ...
Synthesis ...
Using control file 'RTOSDemo.ctl'.
Place and Route ...
Log: apr.M0018: Beginning the initial analog placement phase. (App=cydsfit)
Log: apr.M0019: The analog placement iterative improvement phase is beginning. (App=cydsfit)
Log: apr.M0016: Beginning the initial analog routing phase. (App=cydsfit)
Info: plm.M0032: Pin "Pin_1(0)" at "P0[0]" prevents usage of OPAMP2OUT. (App=cydsfit)
Info: plm.M0032: Pin "Pin_2(0)" at "P0[1]" prevents usage of OPAMP0OUT. (App=cydsfit)
API Generation ...
DependencyGeneration ...
Clean Temporary Files ...
arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe "-I." "-Wno-main" "-I./Generated_Source/PSoC5" "-mcpu=cortex-m3" "-mthumb" "-I"
 "E:\Documents\FreeRTOS_v6.0.5\FreeRTOS\Source\include" "-I" "E:\Documents\FreeRTOS_v6.0.5\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\GCC\ARM_CM3" "-g"
 "-Wa,-alh=C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC/RTOSDemo.cydsn/ARM_CM3-GCC_421/Debug
 /croutine.lst" "-ffunction-sections" "-c" "C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c" "-o"
 "C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Demo/CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC/RTOSDemo.cydsn/ARM_CM3-GCC_421/Debug/croutine.o"
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:54:22: error: FreeRTOS.h: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:55:18: error: task.h: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:56:22: error: croutine.h: No such file or directory
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:68: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'pxReadyCoRoutineLists'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:69: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xDelayedCoRoutineList1'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:70: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xDelayedCoRoutineList2'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:71: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:72: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:73: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xPendingReadyCoRoutineList'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:76: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before '*' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:77: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:78: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineTickCount'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:125: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineCreate'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:182: error: expected ')' before 'xTicksToDelay'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvCheckPendingReadyList':
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:225: error: 'xPendingReadyCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:225: error: 'pdFALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:227: error: 'corCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:227: error: 'pxUnblockedCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:232: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:238: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:238: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:238: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvCheckDelayedList':
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:245: error: 'corCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:245: error: 'pxCRCB' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:247: error: 'xPassedTicks' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:247: error: 'xLastTickCount' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:250: error: 'xCoRoutineTickCount' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:256: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:256: error: 'pxTemp' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:260: error: 'pxDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:261: error: 'pxOverflowDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:266: error: 'pdFALSE' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:268: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:293: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:293: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c: In function 'vCoRoutineSchedule':
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:310: error: 'pxReadyCoRoutineLists' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:310: error: 'uxTopCoRoutineReadyPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:322: error: 'pxCurrentCoRoutine' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c: In function 'prvInitialiseCoRoutineLists':
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:333: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'uxPriority'
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:333: error: 'uxPriority' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:335: error: 'configMAX_CO_ROUTINE_PRIORITIES' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:337: error: 'xList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:337: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:340: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:341: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:342: error: expected expression before ')' token
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:346: error: 'pxDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:346: error: 'xDelayedCoRoutineList1' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:347: error: 'pxOverflowDelayedCoRoutineList' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:347: error: 'xDelayedCoRoutineList2' undeclared (first use in this function)
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c: At top level:
C:/Program Files/Cypress/PSoC Creator/1.0/PSoC Creator/FreeRTOSv7.0.2/Source/croutine.c:351: error: expected '=', ',', ';', 'asm' or '__attribute__' before 'xCoRoutineRemoveFromEventList'
The command 'arm-none-eabi-gcc.exe' failed with exit code '1'.

and when I want to build it again it shows me this error:

Log file for this session is located at: C:\Users\LalyKa\AppData\Local\Temp\PSoC Creator-001.log
WARNING: Unable to delete the file \"C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.rpt\": (Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.rpt' is denied.).
WARNING: Unable to delete the file \"C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyfit\": (Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyfit' is denied.).

and when I add the directory in  "Project  --> build setting --> compiler --> general and I add the address "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Source\include" to the additional include directories , and try to compile again ot shows me the below error:

--------------- Build Started: Project: RTOSDemo, Configuration: ARM CM3-GCC 4.2.1 Debug ---------------
cydsfit.exe "-.fdsnotice" "-.fdswarpdepfile=warp_dependencies.txt" "-.fdselabdepfile=elab_dependencies.txt" "-.fdsbldfile=generated_files.txt" "-p" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\RTOSDemo.cyprj" "-d" "CY8C5588AXI-060" "-s" "C:\Program Files\Cypress\PSoC Creator\1.0\PSoC Creator\FreeRTOSv7.0.2\Demo\CORTEX_CY8C55xx_GCC\RTOSDemo.cydsn\Generated_Source\PSoC5" "-w" "0" "--" "-yv2" "-v3" "-ygs" "-q10" "-o2" "-.fftcfgtype=LE" "-.fftp3sirev=DEFAULT"
Error: bse.M0202: Internal Error (aborting): Unable to cast object of type 'CyDesigner.Common.Base.CyCustomData' to type 'CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtProjectCustomData'. (App=cydsfit)
Stack Trace:
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtProject.LoadUserDataV4(String userDataFile)
   at CyDesigner.Common.ProjMgmt.Model.CyPrjMgmtProject.LoadUserData(Boolean ignorePlat)
--------------- Build Failed ---------------

what is the problem?

Can you give me a help?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

after upgrading the problem is not solved but the errors are changed!

Can I have your skype, oovoo or whatever ID? because I need your help

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like, your PSoC Creator environment is buidling the component customiser. You are getting those erros probably because of that, you can suppress this by unchecking the "Build customiser option" as shown in the picture below. Right click on PSoC Creato environment to bring up the drop down menu as shown and uncheck the Build Customizer option.

Have you updated all the component on your TopDesign to the latest version. You can do it by launching the updated components wizard. Right click the project name in the workspace explorer and select the Update COmponents option to launch the wizard.

0 Likes