Does anyone know the pinout of CG7072AA or have a datasheet?

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
rowo_3777296
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First like given

I'm dealing with an SSOP-28 CG7072AA in a circuit that I need to troubleshoot and nowhere can I find the data sheet nor the pinout.

0 Likes
1 Solution

I appreciate your concern about the average consumer. The right thing for you to do would be to request Whirlpool for whatever information you require about CG7072AA.

Best regards,

Sampath

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
SampathS_11
250 sign-ins 250 solutions authored 5 questions asked

Hello Robert,

CG7072AA is a customer-specific part, so we do not share this datasheet. Extremely sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Sampath

0 Likes

Thanks for the answer, however this chip is used in a consumer device which is sold to the average consumer (so it is their property) and now requires 3rd party service to repair a board. The device is an appliance released by Whirlpool to be used in households.  It's not a device used by an intelligence agency or by the military.  There seems to be no honest reason not to provide the data sheet, plus the chip still needs firmware to operate anyway.

0 Likes

I appreciate your concern about the average consumer. The right thing for you to do would be to request Whirlpool for whatever information you require about CG7072AA.

Best regards,

Sampath

0 Likes