Cortex-M3 PSoC 5 Design Challenge Forum is Online!

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Welcome to the Cortex-M3 PSoC 5 Design Challenge, brought to you by ARM, EETimes and Cypress.  In this forum you will be able to track all of the latest announcements regarding this exciting design challenge.

Let the games begin!

-Bobby

0 Likes
5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
    Hi,   

I am disappointed to see that contest is limited for other countries. I was waiting so long for some kind of contest just to see that now I can not participate.   
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for your interest in participating in the PSoC 5 Design Challenge. We would love to have included the entire design community in the contest.

Unfortunately, legal issues forced us to restrict the contest to the US, Canada, Germany and the UK. We hope to do more contests in the future and are working with our legal team to include more regions in these contests.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are so many many people in India, students and engineers who are wanting to participate in this contest. Its sad to hear that there are some legal issues which is prohibiting them from participating.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Sir Bobby,

How about Asean countries??

I think that is not an excuse becuase you are also selling your products in these countries.

So what is the purpose after all?

Thanks

E^3

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't comment on the specifics (only because I'm not part of our legal team, and don't know them) but each country has very different rules about what can and can't be done for contest prizes, eligibility, specific context for rules, etc.

Basically, we couldn't do one big design contest, instead we would have to have done several small design contests at the same time (all with different winners).  We do plan on running additional design contests in the near future for countries that couldn't participate this time around.

-Bobby 

0 Likes