Can't find my error with emFile after tried multiple solutions

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
GeJo_4320246
Level 1
Level 1
First like received First like given

Hi everyone,

As I said in the title, I just can't figure out what's wrong with emFile. This is for my master thesis and I don't have a lot of time left...

Here what I use in this project :

• 'PSoC 5LP CY8C5888LT*-LP097' Prototyping kit
  • 2Go Micro SD transcend card
  • microSD click from Mikroe
  • SD Card Formatter and/or Formatter from Windows 10
  • UART (named UARTGPS because of my project) communication with Termite 3.4  instead of LCD in the example.
  • Default configuration for emFile in TopDesign

I followed every step for the installation (in build settings, etc).

The example provided just does won't build : "Build error: MMC_X_HW.h: No such file or directory" is the error message and I can't figure out why.

I also tried on my own workspace for my master thesis (it is supposed to be coupled with GPS and UMTS modules but I tried to hide that part in the attachment since it is not related to the problem. In my workspace I don't have any error displayed during the build but it just seems that it can't see my micro SD card. I changed the SD Card to "UMTS" and still, it displays "mmc:0" as name then fails for each action in the example.

I  tried (on my code, not the example)  the pins P2[3:6] which I believe is not linked to any problematic hardware like bypass capacitors. Then tried with pins 12.2 12.3 12.4 12.0, same result.

What I don't understand is why it doesn't find "MMC_X_HW.h" in the example but does in the my project.

As you can understand I am very confused and struggling because of that problem and I really need help (which I don't do that much, this is my first time posting on a forum but I am desperate right now).

Thank you in advance for all the help you can provide !

Sincerely yours.

0 Likes
1 Solution
MotooTanaka
Level 9
Level 9
Distributor - Marubun (Japan)
First comment on blog Beta tester First comment on KBA

Hi

I’ll try your file later, but for the time being would you

(1) check if the path name contains space or non standard ascii letters

such as Chinese letter, Japanese letter, German specific letter etc.

(2) path length is not too long

moto

View solution in original post

0 Likes
10 Replies