CAN BUS example project

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

i am working on project based on the cN bus .In my projects i am using  three nodes . NODE1 has to receive the data from NODE 2 AND NODE 3.

can any one please give me the sample code of the can bus project

And also please tell me the use of  SJW and sample point  Time segments.

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
1 Solution
ShanmathiN_06
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hello,

You can navigate to PsoC creator: File-> Code example and refer to the following two CEs.

CAN_Basic_Example

CAN_Full_Example

SJW is synchronization jump width. the value must be less than or equal to Tseg1 and Tseg2.

Sample point is the point in time at which the bus level is read and interpreted as the value of that respective bit.

So, sample point can be set at a maximum value to allow for higher propagation delays.

You can also refer to PSoC architecture TRM and CAN specification. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shanmathi

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
ShanmathiN_06
Employee
Employee
100 replies posted 50 replies posted 25 replies posted

Hello,

You can navigate to PsoC creator: File-> Code example and refer to the following two CEs.

CAN_Basic_Example

CAN_Full_Example

SJW is synchronization jump width. the value must be less than or equal to Tseg1 and Tseg2.

Sample point is the point in time at which the bus level is read and interpreted as the value of that respective bit.

So, sample point can be set at a maximum value to allow for higher propagation delays.

You can also refer to PSoC architecture TRM and CAN specification. I hope this helps.

Thanks,
Shanmathi

0 Likes