Build error: 'FS_MMC_SPI_Driver' undeclared (first use in this function)

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dears,

I'd like to use SD card with my project and found, that emFile library is recommended. I've followed datasheet pdf for emFile component, but ended with
 Build error: 'FS_MMC_SPI_Driver' undeclared (first use in this function) at line 106 of emFile_ConfigMMC_SPI.c where stands FS_AddDevice(&FS_MMC_SPI_Driver);
It seems to me that there are some troubles with inclusion of libraries, but I have set build setting for both configurations (Debug and also Release).
Also I am not able to find any information on the web...
Could you please give me some advice?

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10
First like given 50 questions asked 10 questions asked

I had got the same (or a similar) error. Then I started over again and followed the "Getting Started" instructions step-by-step. I used the emFile example for a PSoC5. From Start-page -> Select Example Project and changing the device to a PSoC5.

Then I applied the required library directories and file settings - and it compiled without warning or error.

Project attached.

Bob

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

I had got the same (or a similar) error. Then I started over again and followed the "Getting Started" instructions step-by-step. I used the emFile example for a PSoC5. From Start-page -> Select Example Project and changing the device to a PSoC5.

Then I applied the required library directories and file settings - and it compiled without warning or error.

Project attached.

Bob

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks a lot, it works according to your suggestion, so it's solved.

0 Likes
Bob_Marlowe
Level 10
Level 10

You are always welcome!

Bob

0 Likes