cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSoC 5, 3 & 1

luisji
New Contributor II

mi_CY8Kit-059.pngHello everybody

I thank very much to Oddisey1 who has been orientating me, but for now has not time to help me.  In the time of this project, I buyed the CY8CKIT-059 PSoC 5 -LTI- 059 and some ' Motor control shields with IFX007T' .  The last didn't work for me as they don't achive the 5 KHz, but anyway will be useful in the next project: an  inverter.   For now, I'm told to dive in the project : "DMA 3phase_VDAC_01b_basic-000.cywrk.Archive01.zip"  So I downloaded it, but It is the first project I'd run with a PSoC (I had some experience with PICs and had seen several videos of PSoC implementations, as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2qlRSR2ofs), and the project DMA 3phase is there, but has not an explanation for beginners with PSoC.    Initially, I can see the project on PSoC Creator 4.2 now installed on my computer.

So, is there someone who could exlplain me the components of this project?  I know that I have to read what each component does, but I don't know why are they configured or connected as they are, or why these program components are there, or HOW CAN I ADAPT THIS TO MY PROJECT (this last question is the only one really important, the rest can be let for later revision), which for now is just to generate a 3phase about continous sinus signal at about 5 KHz, tunnable, not feedback (not a motor).  That is  just what I need to solve.    Later I'll see power stage.    

Thank you for your help

Luis

0 Likes
1 Reply