Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 What can we do to test linearity (INL) of 12bit SAR ADC with sinusoidal signal source which has only 10bit DAC ?    Simply put how can i increase lin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm working in a project where I need to connect sensors with diferent interfaces, but I would like to use the same connector for all of them ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I'm trying to blink an LED to learn about PSoC, using Pioneer Kit, and Creator 3.0.    I know there are easier ways to do this...    I'm us... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi dear PSOC Communutity 😃    I tested CapSense Buttons and got interesting result.    First, I tested one CapSense Button. It worked good. Smart Tu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello.    I'm trying launch my PSOC4 CY8C4245AXI-483, with simple programm blink LED. It's working but bad and very wierd.     Video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OWf3EIq4M... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Sorry, I just solved my problem while gathering the data to get support but the solution creates another question for me, why does what I explain belo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello All,    I am tring to create a signal generator that produces a 80kHz square wave that I can adjust +/- 1.5kHz in 1 to 2 Hz steps using a poten... Show More
PrMa_264311
PSoC™ 4
I have encountered some puzzling behavior of my CY8C4125. The situation is this. Sometimes I need I2C, sometimes I need to bit-bang the output. This f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The error that I am getting is the following:    ERROR: M0145 '(the pin)' P4 cannot be used for routed connections.    We are trying to use the entire... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm trying to implement a slave board with CY8C4125 (so, without UDB) that comunicate with a master board trough SPI. Obviously the PSoC4 is SPI ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy