Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I am currently in the planning portion for my senior project at my university and had some questions about the different PSoC products avai... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I purchased some of the PSoC4 $1 chips in the SSOP package... when received they were nicely packaged and sealed in a single moisture proof bag with p... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
Okay so I keep seeing all these capital letter definitions or whatever they are called and I don't know how to use them..    things like STATUS_RUNNIN... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I found an SD card component to go with PSoC 4 here : http://www.element14.com/community/docs/DOC-63798/l/project-50--sd-card-example-psoc-4-pioneer-kit-community... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         has anyone got an original HD44780 display (4x20) on a PSoC4 up and running with the Cypress provided character LCD component? It seems th... Show More
RaAl_264636
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I configured a TCPWM block as PWM with the following settings:         input clock 1Hz     left aligned     normal PWM mode     switch inp... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ 4
 Dear all,    I watch psoc4 specification, Seems to be no way plus 32.768KHz crystal oscillator    P0 [6] pin is an input TTL level clock?    I want t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

hardware connections with psoc 4 , can any one help

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys.        I was wondering how to best implement AN82250 on my CY8C KIT-048 Pioneer kit.                         Since it says under the chart th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hey Guys I'm coming from a basic arduino Uno and was wondering how I would be able to get a analog input and display it using a Serial output (alread... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy