Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 How frequency need to call CyBle_ProcessEvents?    I use RTOS and BLE connection interval 100ms.    Calling CyBle_ProcessEvents evry 10ms, is enough?... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello all,    Is there a way to store and load different profiles? For example if I had two HID over GATT profiles (one for mouse, another for gamepa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC Creator 3.1 is the new version of the IDE that includes support for the new Bluetooth Low Energy devices from Cypress - PSoC 4 BLE and PRoC BLE. ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC 4 BLE = ARM Cortex-M0 + Programmable Analog Front Ends + Programmable Digital + CapSense + Bluetooth LE Radio with integrated Balun --> all in a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
PSoC 4 BLE is a single-chip SoC that integrates the following:         - ARM Cortex-M0 CPU up to 48 MHz    - 256/32Kb, 128/16Kb Flash/SRAM (128Kb samp... Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
 I have searched around but have not found an answer on how to do this.    I read the SCB documenation but the interrupt information doesn't make much... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Following is an example project for implementing  a simple , PSoC 4 Based Proximity Detection. A documentation explaining the same has also been atta... Show More
ShSh_291626
PSoC™ 4
 Dear All,    TCPWM can capture and compare, but it seems not count counter    How do I use TCPWM count counter to measure frequency?    Thanks. Show More
SaWa_284216
PSoC™ 4
 I am making a simple state machine for an alarm system using the PSoC 4 Pioneer.    However the build is failing saying I have used too many unique p... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy