Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 So I got the New BLE 042 Kit... great kit got it working fast! Heres my problem i am very new to bluetooth and i have gone through many example proje... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 In my current PSoC 4200BLE project the enabling of an isr seems to "block" the rest of the main function.    In main there is a for loop after the IS... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    it is possible to debug the CY8CKIT-042 pioneer kit within eclipse without the J-Link debugger?    Regards Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am currently working on a project to design a BLE  Server/ Pheriperal device that connects to the Client/ Central device in order to pass ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I would like command a DC motor with regulation PID.    I ave:    1 motor dc 0 to 35V for 0 to 3000 rpm. I command with PWM.    1 tachimeter... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on a quadrature decoder project for a friend.  It is working well, but he wants to have storage of the precise position of the enc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

An example named BLE_Proximity does not work with CY8CKIT-042-BLE with PSOC BLE module on it.

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI    Just a background on my setup before I get into the issues I'm having.     There are 3 parts, the CY8CKIT-042 Pioneer Kit    This is hooked up t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,    I wanted to get some advice on the best product to attempt a project.           The project will require 2 parts; one the master and the o... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,          I wanted to get some advice on the best product to attempt a project.           The project will require 2 parts; one the master and ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy