Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi - I've successfully modified the capsense proximity project to add more data characteristics and changed their names and change the numbers variou... Show More
user_284806
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    I'm Nuno and I've just started to play with PSoC 4, first time on PSoCs. Just wanted to say Hi and leave my 1st PSoC project, which I cal... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi all, My project is to s   
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with a module that requires me to keep the CS pin active during the whole transmission process that consists of sending a few commands in ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I am still at work on a project using the DMX RS485 protocol used for lighting systems.  Basically what this application does is receive the d... Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Which is the best way to send/receive raw data (array  ex: uint8 txBuffer[32];  ) from mobile to PSOC4 BLE board.? The data might be a comm... Show More
ViDv_264506
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    please point me to the download of the BLE component Version 1.20 used in Day13 100 BLE projects.    Best regards,    Viktor Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I work with the SPi Master Version 2.40.    First I enable the internal IRQs for RX Fifo not empty and Tx Byte complete with the configuration tool (s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am trying to create a beacon type device that advertises some data once every few seconds.    How do I disable the advertisement timeout?... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy