Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I am firing an interrupt when I received data in my RX Fifo for my SCB Uart block. I can see that I enter the ISR but I never seem to leave. I can di... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to connect my custom made board (still in design pĥase) to the SWD, RES and power pins on the socket for the PSoC module on the "CY8CKI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am attempting to generate some fast signals to control some leds (WS2812B driver for NeoPixel LEDs).    I have decided to go with the PWM module on ... Show More
Bob_Marlowe
PSoC™ 4
I stumbled recently over a document (chapter 5.2 pg 28) that describes as a side-effect how to connect the Pioneer Kit to the PC displaying informatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi!    I am not quite sure what is going on: I define UUIDs of my chracteristics and descriptors in the BLE component. The characteristic UUID of char... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi everyone,    i used the example Project AN91162 to make my own Custom BLE Service. I made the all the settings on the BLE-Block. All i want is to ... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
Might be useful for some people, attached a list with URLs of    the PSOC 4 element14 100 day 100 projects list.         Regards, Dana. Show More
chva_349096
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    I am having some issues with reducing power consumption on the PRoC 4 BLE chip.  Maybe someone can help me.    If I create a new project on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I tried all the advertisement type, but could not change the value of the flag to 0x1a. Could anyone help? By the way the flag value 0x1a mean... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I'm searching a way to improve my throughput between a psoc 4 ble and an Android device version 5.1.    I am wondering if the psoc can send mo... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy