Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Which software can we use to open the desing files.????????

ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have a program that is crashing and ending up in the while loop in CY_NORETURN CY_ISR(IntDefaultHandler).    I thought this was a pretty str... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,              I would like to share this small project that was my first project with a PSoC, it’s a small AM transmitter with a small range bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi all,    Does anyone have an example project of something that would look like this?    UART -> PROC/PSOC BLE -> which connects to BLE slave device... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    I have a few projects that have outgrown the memory requirements of the current PSOC 4s.  The CY8C4247AZI in the kit, and even the (presumably... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,     I am new to development on the Cypress PSOC4 BLE module. I am simply trying to set an output pin Logic High for 1 sec and then switch to logi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello everyone    I am completely new to psoc environment and i have to do a task based on psoc 4 and Labview. The main idea is , the psoc 4 CY8CKIT-... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
ble
 hi  i want to control a switch based on time from app i should set the service to on and off so what kind of profile and service i should use?? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hello,    In attachment i send an PSoC 4 example project that compares the several ways to toggle a pin.                #include <project.h>         ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using a fast loop to just read the outputs of the SARADC into some TCPWMs. It mostly works, but there are glitches. The glitches are all "full on"... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy