Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm developing an application based on this UART TO BLE BRIDGE project:    http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-020-uart-ble-bridge.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a switch connected to PRoC.    How to implement debouncer circuit in PRoC as it does not has logic gates/FF? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
yday i got a new prototype PSOC4200 board from cypress,pls explain me the steps where to start with and how to work on this board.    thanks in advanc... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have been trying for a while to find the GraphicLCDIntf component download specifically for the CY8CKit-041/2 boards but can only find the component... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Is it possible to have a constant password for BLE device ? If so how to do it ?    Following is th snippet of code where it generates Random 6 digit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

What is the current consumption of low power comparator in deep sleep mode?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Dear,    I would like to check my HFCLK and put it in output.    How can I do this?    I connected an output to a clock but I have an error...    Than... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I am trying to broadcast custom data for say 10 Sec and then go to deep sleep mode.    then Wake the after 8 Sec using WDT (counter 2) and then ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    Does anyone know how to use an EEPROM component with a PSOC 4M chip in Creator 3.2?  I cannot find the component, and when I try to upgrade ol... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
                   I have placed SPIM master block in workspace then stop SPI block and went in deep sleep mode.    As per my understanding current sh... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy