Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello together,    I would appreciate some advice from you. I'm trying to program the chip on the board to function as a central device. The goal is t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been working on implementing the Low Power Startup process as outlined in Project #38: Low-Power Startup.  I was successful in building and testi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,          I cannot seem to find any 3rd part modules based on PSoC 4 or PRoC BLE.     For example, Dialog's DA14580 comes in the PAN1740 m... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
1.  PRS component is not compiling in PSoC4 default device.          Compilation error message:     .\Generated_Source\PSoC4\PRS_SingleStep.h:609:61: ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Off the shelf example on PSOC42 and ble 042 kit. No modification.  Debugging mode    1. I'm able to receive data from psoc    2. I detect with logic a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
The project started as is on PROCBLE is not working.    I'm not surprised.Application is switched into deep sleep mode, but WDT ( the only one who can... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am laying out my pcb for my EZ-BLE PRoC Module and am wondering about how I am going to be programming and debugging it.    I believe that I only ne... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've been trying to understand how to use the UART with interrupt on Rx data but can't even get reliable polling to work when running stand alone.    ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am trying to use the quad decoder as a simple up/down counter.  I have a question on how the triggercommand should be configered.    I have tried th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    In my project I am using the CY8CKIT-049-42XX prototype kit, my program consists of three UART blocks, one timer block, and one bootloader bloc... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy