Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    Iam using CY8CKIT-042-BLE with CY8C4247LQI module with UART to BLE example project. When I send over UART a long message (about 40 bytes) it... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I tried to change the modes of the ADC via firmware. code:    void SetADCMode (enum sar_mode mode) { uint32 reg_sar, reg_sample; reg_sar = CY_GET_REG3... Show More
AnEy_1336741
PSoC™ 4
Hello Everybody!    Creator suggests using a control file for making it fit my project into four UDBs. When using the suggested lines, nothing changes... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
A new Beta version of RSVP (Reference System Virtual Platform)  has been released for PSoC4/CY8CKIT-049 at :    https://github.com/rsvpsis/rsvpsis/tree/master/rsvpsis/brds_lib/Cypress/CY8CKIT-049... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I'm trying to measure a capacitive 'button' that changes by around 10pF between no-touch and full-contact scenarios.  I would like to b... Show More
trhec_1326566
PSoC™ 4
cysmart OTA
solved msg Solved
I see that in the iOS and Android apps, I can perform an OTA update. Using the example project I can connect to the device and I see the bootloader se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is there a way to write to a txt file or something through UART? I tried to just use fopen, fwrite etc. But the file isn't created and it gives the er... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am PSoC4 beginner, so I am a little confusing about ECO. When I read PSoC4 datasheet and it explain XTAL24I can input 24-MHz crystal or external clo... Show More
ETRO_SSN583
PSoC™ 4
Useful ref material.         Regards, Dana. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I designed a new pcb for the azi 48 pin tqfp version. Ordered some chips from cypress store, but they haven't shipped yet.         Has anyone already ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy