Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm using the CYBLE-022001 module and I would like to use the LFCLK as clock of a counter block. But I have always the same error: M0139: In... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I'm new to the PSoC platform and in my playing around, I've come across the need to affect an input of a logic gate or timer, but cant do it from ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
It looks like the MCLK for CYL10563 is input, But I need it to output the mclk for codec IC, any way? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
So in order for CySmart to detect the bluetooth dongle you need to 1.1.0.16. But apparently this can only be done before updating the dongle firmware ... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
After connecting a peripheral to a central I want the peripheral to continue advertising in non-connectable mode while still maintaining the connectio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a CY8C4247AZI-M485 and want to use the emulated EEPROM that is mentioned in both the data sheet and TRM.    However, in PSoC Creator 3.3 th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        I have stepper motor and L293D driver ic. I am trying to make project. How to make design I open creator. Which component is used to make moto... Show More
jewac_1336471
PSoC™ 4
I'm not able to find the "variables.ini" and "Sensored BLDC Control.iic" configuration file in the project file.  I have searched my computer for both... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am writing my own android application and I want to send 4 alert levels to the blue tooth module instead of 3. How can I modify the BLE component so... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am using a custom GATT service as I have a set of data that does not fit in to any of the standard services.    Services have a 16-bit UUID e.g. 0xf... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy