Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    Greetings for the day.    I want to take out the PSoC 5LP part of the PSoC 4 Pioneer board & use miniProg3 to program the PSoC 4 devices... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    My MiniProg3 is having an issue of heating if it remains connected to PC for more than a minute. We are planning to order a new MiniProg3, b... Show More
JaPi_1367196
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am just starter working with PRoC, so please excuse me for maybe trivial question but could you help me to understand why specificatio... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
hello i just started psoc-4-ble-101 video lectures. i am making find me profile. but in main.c i am getting error like implict declaration of  CyBle_G... Show More
JoDe_1334571
PSoC™ 4
I am using the Adafruit light sensor TSL2591 and I am not able to read the device ID (should return 0x50) however the ID returns the ID address rather... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction of programming my PSoC4 prototyping kit through its USB using the bootloadable component instead of Miniprog3. I... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I used CY8C4014SXI-421 for the touch key.    I have used I2C slave for the serial communication.         my customer want to using SPI for the s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I've hooked the 5 interface pins between the Pioneer Kit and the Prototyping kit, and it works wonderfully. Right up until I include a UART component ... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
I bought an i5 2.5 Mac Mini for testing my HID device (which works on PC, IOS and Android) but it cant find the device when scanning.    The Mac will ... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to operate an L6472 stepper motor driver:    http://www.st.com/web/en/resource/technical/document/datasheet/DM00047136.pdf    I am ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy