Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Now I am developing two models with CapSense feature. These two models share same source code. But the CapSense sensitivity is different. So I want to... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi:    Well, I am a little bit new with my PSoC 4 BLE Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE), and the other day I saw that I have in my kit a F-RAM with a memory capac... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am having an issue with a PSOC 4 product that has a terminal block for power and communication on a custom board.  When I hot swap the termin... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on talking to the dongle through a COM port, but got nothing back from the dongle through serial port as of yet.    Based on CySmt... Show More
ShVy_264716
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    I am working in a direction to measure negative voltage through SAR ADC of PSoC4. Is it possible to do this? If yes, then how?         Thank... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i just need a simple communication for my modules. I just want my module to wake up with am external interrupt then send its device id to another ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,    I'm pretty new to the whole Bluetooth topic and even to programming any ARM processor, so please excuse if the following questions sou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Im using PSoC 4 pioneer kit (4200 family). Im new to verilog programing. Can I process an image file in this board? Can someone guide me?          Tha... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 I'm working on PSoc 4 BLE. I need to transmit custom data using bluetooth.     So I decided to make a custom profile such as SPP in Bluetooth Classic... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am now using CY8CMBR3116 , 12 raw counts is needed.    Get it from DEBUG_RAW_COUNT0 one by one is too slow ,about 500ms delay    and DIFFERENCE_COUN... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy