Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Problem Statement:    Debugger crashing when putting breakpoint in many functions in retarget.c i.e. in _sys_open.         Message on output window wh... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Now I'm working android app using Psoc4 BLE but I had many problem and I found Cypress supports CySmart App.    I want to get a CySmart Android App so... Show More
user_1528391
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i'm trying to measure hibernate and stop mode current consumption at my Pioneer Kit. But i can not see the nanoamps with my digital multimeter(uni... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am a new PSOC user, experienced EE.  1st design. I am experiencing multiple No drivers on signal errors.    On pins with external connections and wi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I recently created out a prototype PCB for the PROC EZ-BLE module and I notice that the CY8CKIT-043 has an unpopulated footprint for this module. But ... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
Hi ! I can`t find any example for work by schedule. I talk about that my device receive some table and switch LED by time in this table. For example t... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
On the Soic8 there is only one OUT and one nOUT, as I want to provide pwm-half-sine on on pin first then switch it over to another pin to drive a h-br... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am following application note AN97060, and am getting lost when I get to the section on Linker Scripts, specifically for the section dealing with Fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

how to realize those timing sequence from below figure?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I created an array, for debugging purposes, to fill with values from a function.    However, when I break the debugger, the array looks locked, and I ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy