Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  I am new to psoc4 and for the most part I have been very impressed with the flow!  I am finally trying to implement my application with a bootloa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Good morning    I'm trying to measure the frequency of a square signal from a sensor, for which I used the counter and PWM module as shown in http://www.cypress.com/file/144696/download... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use an SCB I2C on the 4200 BLE pioneer board and after doing I2C_Start() it doesn't appear as though the I2C bus becomes "non-busy".  A... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have a divice of Psoc 4BLE to provied "read', "notify" and "write without responce" services, and I am developing an IOS app to communicate with th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to get Local Random/Public Bluetooth Device Address of my dongle, to call Cmd_Get_Bluetooth_Device_Address_API by sending a byteArr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all,    I have coded for the simple buttons on the PSoC 4 Pioneer Board, using the onboard slider elements as Buttons. It has compiled & build O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

CY8C4247AZI-M485  is compatible for any char lcd?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

I am now using CY8CMBR3116,MCU is stm32,how to decide CY8CMBR3116 addr?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
'String' (ASCII code in array) which i 'reading' have variable length but in custom profile i have to declare constant length of utf8s. 1. For exampl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

This post is about the Psoc 4. I will post some Psoc 4 imformation tomorrow.

Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy