Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to know the client have been recevied data. so I chose indications.     can anyone provide a reference to realize indications ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    in the attached project I try to adjust the brightness of the onboard LED with a Rotary Encoder    Question 1: If  I enable line 27 ("LED_BL... Show More
KJ_1509691
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I successfully programmed the kit along with the bootloader and found it to be working satisfactorily. I am using the serial port program mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm trying to connect keypad, but I have problems even with creating of circuit.     I have errors like this - " Two or more connected terminal... Show More
GuNo_288966
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using the prototyping kit do control two stepper motors.    The motor drivers need a short pulse of a few microseconds to make a step. In ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
software : Psoc Creator3.3    Sample code :BLE Heart rate sensor    Hardware :CY5671 Proc BLE Module, Mini Prog3    The sample code is programmed into... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I am wondering if someone could help me clarify the expected behaviour when disabling interrupts as I can’t quite get my head around it at the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Please can somebody on this list enlighten me on the following problem:    New to the PSoC devices I am trying to understand how they work.    Made a ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I am developing an application with a PRoC BLE as a Peripheral, where I would like to support pairing with a Central device using a fixed 6... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have tried to implement this in a P4200 Kit, but with no success.    http://www.cypress.com/file/136326/download    Question, is it possi... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy