Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         I want to create a project where I can send and receive more than 4 bytes of data from PSOC 4 to PSOC 4, actually I'm using as template th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have used two references on this site to get my MPU6050 up and running.      samselectronicsprojects.blogspot.com/search/label/PSoC    and here:    www.cypress.com/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am busy developing an application in C# Visual Studio that should communicate with a Cypress BLE chip. I went ahead and used 32Feet library j... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm working on PSoC 4BLE. I want to store the data in SD card. So i'm using SPI as a emFile. I'm getting the folder created in my SD Card & ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
when I inset mini prog into my design board. The psoc creator can not know the chip. my chip is cyble10563-56. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
        Hi Cypress, What is a PSoC 4 M0 S8 Architecture (mentioned on page 3, figure 1 in the PSoC® 4: PSoC 4XX7_BLE Family Datasheet)? John    Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I need to know the client have been recevied data. so I chose indications.     can anyone provide a reference to realize indications ? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    in the attached project I try to adjust the brightness of the onboard LED with a Rotary Encoder    Question 1: If  I enable line 27 ("LED_BL... Show More
KJ_1509691
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I successfully programmed the kit along with the bootloader and found it to be working satisfactorily. I am using the serial port program mo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm trying to connect keypad, but I have problems even with creating of circuit.     I have errors like this - " Two or more connected terminal... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy