Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm referencing the Dynamic Broadcaster and Battery Level examples from 100 Days, and wanted to work on a switch that would interrupt, computer the ba... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
If i am building my application ,it throws following errors..    Build error: .\CortexM0\ARM_GCC_493\Debug\ipsp.elf section `.heap' will not fit in re... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have attached the example file for the central role. I ran across the followings problem. Once the user button is pushed the breakpoint triggers on ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello all, Please have a look at this function in a Proximity Sensing regards:         /***** Function Name: Output_Init  *********    * Summary:     ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Why not scan the Apple phone's Bluetooth BLE equipment, I use the example of 100 days 100. 

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. When I run the 100 Projects in 100 days example "#16 Authentication", http://www.cypress.com/blog/100-projects-100-days/project-016-authentication... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I want to program BLE peripheral to transmit certain amount of bit. And on the other side (receiver) I want to observe how many bits are receiv... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I just bought CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit,  and download and install all new software from your website, I fire up CySmart, and it tells me:    The cu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
software : Psoc Creator3.3    Sample code :BLE Heart rate sensor    Hardware :CY5671 Proc BLE Module, Mini Prog3, Heart rate sensor         I am a beg... Show More
ViTi_1549261
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     Is it possible to use SPI with CYBLE-014008-00 module?    On PSOC creator I have selected CYBLE-014008-00 to my target hardware and implemente... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy