Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have AN91162_Creating_a_BLE_Custom_Profile which is a great start to getting a custom service running. Thanks.    However the built in servic... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on project 009, the dynamic broadcaster, and after I load the project onto my board, it does not work.  The green light that is su... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I want to use the UniqueId as the bluetooth mac address. The function -- CyGetUniqueId() :  void CyGetUniqueId(uint32* uniqueId) { #if(CY_PSOC4) uniqu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm encountering a problem when attempting to integrate the HC-SR04 ultrasonic sensor using a Psoc4 Pioneer Kit 044.  The HC-SR04 has a 4 pin interfac... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Has anyone had any issues with the Cypress CYBLE-022001 Bootloader?    A Bootloader and Bootloadable project have been created and compiled and the .h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    can anyone give me an hint how to separate the SCB_SpiCommMaster (or Slave) Example?    In the .pdf I read that the example can ea... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I´m having some problems with an output through the pin 4.1 in the CYBLE-022001-00,    I`m placing a clock connected to a Pwm and then the p... Show More
HuEl_264296
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using the TCPWM QuadDec example project in PSoC Creator 3.3 on a CY8C4245AXI-483, but it doesn't seem to be counting. I have verified that... Show More
suno_285741
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I used CY8C4014SXI    I want to use unconfigured tcpwm for timer capture and pwm.    I will use these separately.    first of all I set the capt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, there doesn't seem to be a symbol/footprint made available for the CY8C4247BZI-L479 so I'm creating my own. In the datansheet for PSOC 4200L famil... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy