Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I have two problems on my project :    1/ I'm using a DigitalComp to stop a BasicCounter when a specific amount is reached => It does not wor... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I thought I succeed to finish my project which generates a calibrated pulse train;    Unfortunately the pulse was not correct : It has to st... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use the CY8CKIT-049-42xx for a new small project, but I'm a bit confused by the values of VDDA and VDDD. Since the SoC is rated to run a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Could someone guide how to increase the wakeup interval from DeepSleep mode when using watchdog timer?    In my example, I want an interval of ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am new to PSoC and BLE development. I saw PSoC 101 videos about Sleep mode, Timers.    But I could not figure out how to make device wakeup o... Show More
ScEn_283436
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to save a PSoC Creator project under a different name so the original project can be frozen while the newly saved version is mod... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    For my application I need to know the start and end of a connection event. I'm not able to find any such radio event in BLE_Stack.h.    However... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I want to know there is any callback or event or status is generated at application side when all discovery is completed.         thanks in a... Show More
DaPi_1514011
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have AN91162_Creating_a_BLE_Custom_Profile which is a great start to getting a custom service running. Thanks.    However the built in servic... Show More
ToVa_285016
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am working on project 009, the dynamic broadcaster, and after I load the project onto my board, it does not work.  The green light that is su... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy