Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys! Can somebody help me or explain how to solve challenge which was given in the end of  that lesson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5pba8q9bfM&list=PLIOkqhZiy83F-sOQhHyX8dJjebkWqZA3Y&index=26... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi Sir,    I'm evaluating BLE_Serial project on CYBLE-022001-00 on our design board, not the USB dongle. Now the PC can find and connect to the device... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi experts,         I been trying to send  ADC data  from GATT server to Gatt client using custom service.   I  have written the following  BLE stack ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi. I'am new here. I do not know if I can program BLE module to support two profiles. One to support keyboard (HID) and second to transfer data to sma... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm trying to use an input consisting of 2 buttons on a bus to a Debouncer Component.  Readings will be handled the same.  Specifically, a TCPWM timer... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,     i need to have two modes. the 1. first mode is to allow secure bonding. if this has been successfull, i want to switch to a mode where only bo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,         It's possible measure the current consumption using oscilloscope in Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-042-BLE). If so, how?    Thank you. Show More
CeGu_1509311
PSoC™ 4
Hi everyone,         I want to create a BLE Tag with a PSoC 4, and while I was checking the Find Me profile the actual current is 5 mA, but I want to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Is it possible to push software changes from one CYBLE-02001-00 module to the other via RF interface? Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi! It's me again! After I got everything running today, I bricked it again somehow. As you can see in the attached Project, I have NOTHING but one IS... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy