Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am using a PSoC BLE Pioneer Kit to interface the PSoC 4 BLE with a 4D Systems uLCD-32PT display which communicates to host microcontroller... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    As I am new in the BLE. and testing the BLE using the CY8CKIT 042 BLE, as I am sending the random decimal data to center CY5671 PRoc and lo... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I just bought a CY8CKIT-049-42xx and got stuck at uploading the Bootloadable Blinking LED project into the PSoC. When I try to program the board u... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    I'm sorry for asking very simple qustion. I'm using pRoc BLE.    First, I want to get reference datasheet about wakeup sources. unfortunately, I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I want to know how to operate RTC With WDT.         At first I use PRoc BLE with the example those name is RTC_P4_WDT example.         I found ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Now I want my ble remote to enter advertising mode upon press the connect button even when it is connected to ios device, so other central can discove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I´m using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE with PSoC Creator 3.3, and I've been trying to send the RSSI value by using data transfer over BLE Custom Serv... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I want to send some table with data to PSOC device from smartphone with custom profile. How many byte I can send ?  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello! I get four signals in real time.I want to convert each signals(voltage) to 16-bit data.I have finished transferring data to PC using UART.But h... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello every body,    I am interested to send data from Ble to some android phone app.    How can i do that?    Looking forward for your reply!    Best... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy