Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I need to develop wireless system that should be transmit serial data from  PSoC4 to my PC.    Is it possible with xbee module. please guide ... Show More
JeSy_1305731
PSoC™ 4
I am using CYBL-022001 Module,  and trying to run BLE Battery Level example code that uses AtoD Converter.  Problem is all example code assumes that I... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    How can I update dynamically the "device name ID" during the advertising ? And how to update the "manufacturer data" dynamically ? I use the... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
I can`t control  output pin. I made as in example :    #define LED_OFF                            1u #define LED_ON                            0u    R... Show More
jepaz
PSoC™ 4
hello, I am working on a system that is working with a capacitive encoder I having trouble with the reading speed in pps.    the shaft speed is a litt... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello     I need to develop wireless system that should be transmit ADC data from  PSoC4 to my mobile.Is it possible.i bought the CY8CKIT-042-BLE pion... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, I am very new to PSOC programming. I basically need to get voltage readings from an electric (voltage divider) circuit and transfer it to a PC ove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I programmed in debug mode for a project directly on a cy8ckit-142 with the miniprog 3. It was working fine, but with a lot of wires on it.... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am programming device CYBL10563-56LQXI with development board CY8CKIT-042-BLE.     If I program it with PsocProgrammer 3.24.0 it takes abou... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am a newbie with programing, is there any way that i can use a comparator or opamp on psoc to detect zero cross? What i want to do is just... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy