Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my BLE profile I want to use uint16 and sint16 characteristic values as well as uint8.    However, the provided  function "CyBle_GattsWriteAttribut... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, this is Gaurav. I'm doing the I2c Tx project from the 101 videos. I did it several times but I'm not getting the ack signal after transmitting the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I have the following issue. I have tried to create a project that will read analog sensors inputs convert them to digital and send them ove... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using PSoC Creator 3.3. and Psoc4-042. Working on the BLE project with led blinking. I'm facing error from the clock and PWM at the 100Hz frequenc... Show More
urchc_1533771
PSoC™ 4
In Cypress doc  I see this :"The BLE SIG recommends using a 128-bit UUID, different from the base UUID, for custom attributes to ensure that it does n... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm evaluating the Capsense referencing the AN85951 below:     http://www.cypress.com/file/46081/download         In page 105, there is a "F... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Basically, I have a EasyVR Shield and I want to do voice control on PSoC 4(CY8CKIT-042-BLE) Pioneer Kit. I tried to find tutorials of how to integrate... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
This might be more of a C programming question, but, in my app, when a device is scanned, there are several bytes in the CYBLE_GAPC_ADV_REPORT_T advRe... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Our project involves 2 PSOC controller, both are connected via I2C. I need one PSOC to act as I2C master BLE peripheral bridge; can i use the i2c slav... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
From what I've read here and been told, I can advertise a non-connectable packet while scanning.  I'm redoing some code to test it, but wondered what ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy