Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

RiKn_1565556
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    I am continuing to experiment with my -043 kit, mostly using  the sample code provided to help get a feel for how the device works and p... Show More
EyLa_1625036
PSoC™ 4
hello guys,    i made a custom pcb using     psoc4 CY8C4245LQI-483 ,    i manufactured 4 PCBs - i am trying to program with miniprog3     in 3 of my c... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey,    I did the getting started AN but now what's the next step in order to have a better understanding the PSoC 4.    Maybe I'm some lost on my own... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I am trying to use the RTC in order to keep track of time but I am having some difficulties with a few methods regarding the extraction of th... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,         Can someone explain why I might be getting the following behaviour from a CYBLE-022001?    - CYBLE configured in observer-only mode: s... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does anyone know if it is possible to set the logic thresholds for the RX input pin of an SCB component is the same way as you can for a discrete IO p... Show More
AdAd_1278511
PSoC™ 4
I tried to make a new project for the CYBLE-014008 module, and I got the following error message:      "The design wide resource file has unexpected e... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am a new member in this forum and I don't speak English very well.    I'm working with CY8CKIT-046 PSoC 4200L and I'd like to build a Cheb... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi         Can anyone give me some advise on using the watch dog timers.    I have selected it as having an interrupt every 1 second.    But not exact... Show More
JuVo_286221
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     I was wondering if the CySmart software, or any other software from Cypress to scan and connect the Bluetooth Low Energy peripherals on Win... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy