Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I can read data by bridge control panel through following command    w 40 e3 r 40 x x x     but when I convert this command to program,    (see my upl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    We are developing a new BLE product using a custom profile. The device will have a custom application so there is no need to use standard profi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm working with Scanning and Advertising to addresses in the white list.  A lot of functionality will be handled through data provided in the adverti... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
We have to implement Firmware update Over The Air (FOTA), because we have to provide firmware updates to our customers that are using "smart phones" (... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I'm quite sure I've seen a video for project #49 (Mesh network) of 100 projects in 100 days, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.    Can an... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to program CY5672 PRoC  BLE Remote with the example in PSoC creator(CY5672 Remote Control).After flashing the code Remote is not at... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi guys,    Is it possible to connect two GPIO pins internally in PSoC 4013?     Thanks! Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    i am still learning how to use the interrupts in PSoC4 and i have the following situation:    CY_ISR(UART_RX_INT_myReceiveInt) {     BLEtoUART(... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello All,    how do I access CapSense_InitializeAllBaselines() functions? By that I mean I am creating a project using generics and manual run time t... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi     I'm using CyBle_GattsReadAttributeValue API to storage in GATT Database,I read data from Android APP, not successful, what happend?            ... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy