Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am sending data from android device to PSoc.By using    offdelayData[0] = wrReqParam->handleValPair.value.val[0];    offdelayData[1] = wrReqP... Show More
JoLo_1693126
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I hope I posted in the right forum.    I recently purchased the CY8CKIT-042BLE kit and tried following the videos on:    http://www.cypress.com/training/how-make-ios-app-control-robot-using-bluetooth-low-energy-ble... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Just wanted to run a scenario by you that is causing me some grief. I have a brd with a cy8c4247lqi-bl453 talking to an accelerometer (MMA8451) throug... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody,    I would like to use two CSD modules in same project. But i took error message about Resource limit end of the building operation like... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    We have created a 5 x 5 touchpad project using PSoC 4000.We are using CY8CKIT-043 programmer interfaced(EZI2C) with our remote board(CY8C40... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
How can my GATT server know when a long read is completed? Is there an event for that? Or is there another way?         For normal reads, the event CY... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to achieve very simple task. I want to get public address of the BLE device which I have set as 00A055-000124 in BLE component's se... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi there,    In a project in which it is required the embedded BLE device broadcasts permanently (the iBeacon way) when in "regular" mode and records ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi, i bought one weak ago the PSOC 4M - CY8CKIT-044, and i have a trouble with the LCD and other functions like the PWM, in 5V, and the system is conf... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Can someone please walk me through debugging and manual tuning steps?         We are using 8C4014 for trackpad application. The issue which we... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy