Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello    I'm trying to adapt one project to new chip CYBLE-222014-00. Everything seems to be ok, except when I try to program.  Appears    next messag... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I'm new into PSoC and PSoC BLE. I decided to design a PSoC Fart-O-Meter. So far the project is quite simple: A methane sensor, powered with 5 v... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is there a specific reason why the newer versions of the PSoC 4 Registers TRM have omitted some registers compared to the oldest one? For examp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
 Hi,    How do I debug the CY8CKIT-049-42 prototyping kit?    I have no problems with programing the kit with the bootloader Host.    When I press the... Show More
PaDo_1228851
PSoC™ 4
Hi,  I want to save as much peripheral battery as possible.  So I would like my peripheral not to do any AD conversions while it is advertising.  I wa... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    is it somehow possible to control the components on the Schematic Page via defines?    E.g. for one project I would need some pins... Show More
jakac_1482786
PSoC™ 4
Dear Community,         I am pretty new at BLE and am having some difficulty getting something very simple to work.  I simply want to send an ASCII st... Show More
DaBr_1233126
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone!    I am working with the whitelist example from the 100 projects list.    I wanted to take it a step further and via code have an addr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Not receive data from the UART, Pioneer Kit with Cyble-022001-EVAL I'm starting tests with Cyble Pioneer Kit-022001-EVAL. I'm just testing the progra... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Is it possible to change filter policy and discovery mode in my code? My goal is to build a security layer for a device that have no display or... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy