Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Why is my BLE application seen by an android phone and not an iPhone?         Thanks         Rich Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have a 3x9 touchpad which acts as an I2C slave. I'm looking to add a few registers to the slave memory to dynamically update software settings for t... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am looking for a camera ttl jpeg library to use with this platform. Do you know if there is something out there? I found some cameras which work wit... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello. I have a customer board using CYBLE-012011-00 chip. The progKit i used is a homemade 5 pin cable with CY8CKIT-043 KitProg. The debug 5-pin cabl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
in case of interrupt, i want to get ADC_SAR value. so after doing ADC_init,    I use while sentence. but nothing appeared.    am i incorrect or misund... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm attempting to add a bootloader to a touch pad project, so I can make tuning settings to when its in the case. I've added a new bootloader project ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    whats the best way to see how much heap i should set for my program? How to detect if there is not enough heap?    Thanks,    Patrick Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    Does anyone know if exists those files for Altium ?    Thanks,    Asier. Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello: I've been using some of your development kits, and now I want to create a prototype by using the EZ-BLE PSoC CYBLE-014008-00. I would like to ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm building a simple central BLE application, and I read the value of characteristic, with CyBle_GattcReadCharacteristicValue API, the returne... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy