Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm designing an app that connects to a sole Bonded device and while connected will broadcast a non-connectable, whitelist-only advertisement to up to... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
The Module have a dedicated VREF pad, but I guess it's only for bypass cap use?    If I import a battery monitor example it wastes a pin, example P3.3... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I use the device Cy8C4013LQI.    I must disable all components for power saving. So I followed the instruction to change the debug interface... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         I tried a lot of different things, but nothing works really good. System-Resourcen 1 digital Input with pullup (used for WakeUp Key) 1... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Is there any SPI master ( UDB mode ) example codes that illustrates how to use multiple slaves with it ?  Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Will this also work for PSoC4 BLE devices?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I have customer server service, with one character as uint8[128].    I want to implement as when the client request a read request, the server will fi... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I'm wondering if it is possible to modify the timeout interval between sending a Write Request (using CyBle_GattcWriteCharacteristicValue) and ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,     My idea is to save whitelist data addresses in PRoC flash memory.    Is there in PRoC any component that emulates a EEPROM ?    Best regard... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
With Wearable BLE, the design will pretty much be based around the coin-cell diameter. ​So I recommend next Cypress BLE module will not need ground cl... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy