Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Simple Test - Trying to send String data over UART to Raspberry Pi. On the PSoC side I can see the results of ...    UART_UartPutString("1234567890123... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm designing both sides, Server and Client, and want to setup the bonding similar to what's show in the 100 days Privacy example.      The issue I'm ... Show More
HeLi_1220176
PSoC™ 4
We are evaluating using the PSOC in our motor application.  The kit is quite nice and well built.  We'd like to test higher current and the power supp... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a BLE low power application running on a PSoC 4. When you connect you can change various attributes and these values are stored in an I2... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Is it possible to locate a static const array to the start of a flash row (that is, to a 128 byte boundary)?    I'm using a PSoC4BLE (that doesn... Show More
ChUn_1138526
PSoC™ 4
According to the Psoc 4 "Using GPIO Pins" document Ports 4 and higher (P4, P5, P6, P7, etc) cannot be used for routing through the DSI. To be used the... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HELLO firends and colleagues    to start my own PSoC4M based Project ( CY8C4247AXI_M485) i need to have    a TQFP-64 (0.8mm pitch) part and landpatter... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have psoc-4 (CY8C4245-482) stanlone ic.    i give external 5 volt between vdd and ground and i check voltage across vdd & ground pin with multimeter... Show More
ToPh_1104671
PSoC™ 4
I'm used to msp430 counters with set/reset or toggle settings. But on proc-ble could this be done using just one tcpmw counter, or is two needed?    O... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    can someone tell me how from this kit + arduino    http://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy3280-mbr3-capsense-mbr3-evaluation-kit... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy