Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm looking into programming my boards in a production environment. I've looked into OpenOCD and am working with those folks on expanding the current ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    So, my question is really simple, i need to connect an analog pin to an ouput analog pin. On the PSoC 4200 BLE CY8C4247LQ*-BL483 it work, bu... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Currently I'am working on my first PSOC (4 ble) project. Within this project I apply two TCPWM components for frequency measurements. From the documen... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
HI,    i would like to edit the Cysmart Android App and especially the Navigation Drawer, so i can choose from there a BLE Service, which i've created... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm using PSoC BLE Pioneer,    Reading ADC documentation of PSoC I've found this:    float32 (uint32 chan, int16 adcCounts)    Description:    Convert... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
UART with BLE
solved msg Solved
I am trying to write firmware for the 244110 module. I have the dev board and the 042 programming board.    I have the BLE stuff all working. I am hav... Show More
pamac_1655886
PSoC™ 4
I am testing my code in a CY8C4247LQI-BL483 device (pioneer ble board) but I have in mind to develop a board to the end device.         Now we have a ... Show More
Yashu
PSoC™ 4
I am controlling an LED's brightness using TCPWM line out to drive the cathode with the LEDs anode connected to VCC. I am also running BLE stack.    W... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I am very new to Microcontroller and especially Cypress programming and have therefore been looking at the code examples. I am currently trying to und... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
i have been using psoc-1. there is refhigh and reflow available for RTD excitation.    is that any facility in psoc-4 that fulfith same??    because i... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy