Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    In my application, I need to measure relative position between my device and 3rd party BLE device in one axis. I need to know if 3rd party d... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,         I am using KITPROG-043 and I have a UART component that prints DEBUG messages on Pins P7.0 and P7.1. As I have detached the KITPROG fr... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Does anyone know if it's possible to write programs for, and then program, the CY5670 BLE dongle in PSoC Creator?    From reading around I can see tha... Show More
chmoc_1567941
PSoC™ 4
when i try to put opamp and sar adc on schematic than i got this below message attached in image and i cant put component on schematic.    how can i r... Show More
AnWa_1259496
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    What is the correct Vcc value to be applied during programming of the IC via SWD?    We are using the MPQ 4-port programmer which requires the ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi    Please find attached coding. Iam unable to pair with my mobile. The kit is sending pass key but provision for entering the value in my mobile i... Show More
anba_1330636
PSoC™ 4
I can not program the devices CY8CKIT-49-41xx and 49-42xxx, the message is "    01:50:46 PM - Communication port reported error 'Unable to read data f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    The cypress Proc4 BLE gives direct advertising report event, even when the direct address from the advertising device is not resolvable priv... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi There,    The latest Cypress Product Roadmap shows that the CYBLE-214009-00 256KB EZ-BLE should be in production/available as of Q2 2016. We're in ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Will the CYBLE-222014-01 support the upcoming Cypress smart mesh / ez mesh solution?  When will the mesh software be available? Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy