Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
If I were to build my own circuit board and would like to incorporate a cyc8c, like the one on the PSoC 4, what components and design circuitry would ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    I'm designing a board, using the SAR ADC of the PSoC4 with an external Vref of 2.5V. I'm measuring a 10k poty ranging from 0V to 2.5V when ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey guys, I'm trying to interface RTC with pioneer kit cy8ckit-042 CY8C4245AXI-483. Tried this project https://www.element14.com/community/thread/25071/l/psoc-4-pioneer-kit-community-project035-uart-i2c-and-spi-joystick-example/... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi All    While debugging my project I am receiving two BLE Stack events, 0x104 and 0x105.    The project works OK but I am curious as to what they me... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have a problem with deepSleep mode. I have Client and Server, that communicate together. When Server sends the new date, it has to sleep f... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I have multiple inputs I need to debounce. All inputs are measured by GPIO Interrupt rising edge. I'm essentially counting  the positive edg... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
In my application I need the I2C peripheral to operate as both a master and a slave. Would the correct configuration of the I2C be Multi-Master-Slave?... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am trying to design a new layout for a slider in the form for an arc of a circle. I have four pads on the arc. I have configured this to be a... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi everybody,    I've start to test my new psoc 4 pioneer kit and I've tried to run capsense tuning, enabling tune helper in CSD component, copying co... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everyone. I am working on a project with the proc module and I'm trying to generate pwm signals using the 4x PWM block instead of the TCPWM. I r... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy