Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
My ADC is running at 12MHz, it samples 5 channels and the actual sampling rate is 100KHz.    I just noted that reading a single channel using the ADC_... Show More
Mrinal
PSoC™ 4
I have an ISR component ISR_1 connected to the OV pin of a PWM block.    In the main file I have the following code:    CY_ISR_PROTO(MyISR); CY_ISR(My... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hey, I'm trying to boot a hack I found at Hackster.io for a sound generator starting from an IDAC. The project's main.c uses some TimerTick functions ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,    I am having an issue with using the UDB PWM component with 48 MHz HFCLK clocking. Since I was using the USB component, I must set the HFCLK ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello everybody,    we are currently evaluating the possibility to enhance our products with a BLE interface. We want to use a CYBLE-022001-00 for thi... Show More
AnKr_1499391
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I have a very big problem with DeepSleep in my project.    I use the CY8CKIT-042-BLE with the CY8CKIT-043A device. I have a very big project wi... Show More
FrHo_1815491
PSoC™ 4
What is the input impedance for the op amp inputs on the PSoC 4 BLE family? The component data sheet doesn't list an actual value.    Thanks, Frank Show More
AsRa_264661
PSoC™ 4
Hi All,    I am using SPI & UART in my project,    Initially i added  UART(v2.50) into my project , works everything as expected.    Later i added SPI... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
​Reading data at low addresses changes depending on when I read it.    How big is the RAM overlay? I assume it is for the interrupt vector table and t... Show More
DaHu_285096
PSoC™ 4
I  notice the Estimote Beacon system (Similar to iBeacon) uses a Cortex M0 core with BLE for location of beacons.    Has anyone here used the PSOC 4 B... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy