Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

PSoC™ 4 Forum Discussions

cadi_1014291
PSoC™ 4
Hi, just got the CY8CKIT-041-40XX kit that have a 4000S device.    I'm trying to do some basic logic gates with the SmartIO component, i'm using two i... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,         can me sombody help, please...?    When I call the function to connect: CyBle_GapDisconnect(), the first ble module started to connecti... Show More
kiji_1771846
PSoC™ 4
software platform :WICED3.6;  hardware platform:BCM43438;  OS:FreeRtos     I use function "wiced_bt_l2cap_update_ble_conn_params" to update conn param... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I added the Bootloadable component, removed the LCD component, and changed the Baud rate to 31250 (standard for MIDI), edited main.c to create an endl... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello, I have a CY8CKIT-049 42xx board and I was wondering if It is possible to use it as a hid. If so do you know where I could find documentation on... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hello,I'm trying to send a sin signal and display it on CySmart, I changed the Heart Sensor example but I only receive 0 and I don't know why. I also ... Show More
AnRa_1522781
PSoC™ 4
Hi,    I am using PSoC4 CapSense_2.10. I would like to carry out an action like turn an LED on when the sliding gesture is carried out on a slider or ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
Hi all,    Im using BLE-UART project, everything working well with Android CySmart App. However, I'm encouterring authentication issue on IOS CySmart ... Show More
Anonymous
PSoC™ 4

Is 64k external memory adequate for use with the CYBLE-22001-00 device?

Anonymous
PSoC™ 4
I'm new to the Cypress Environment and am using the CY8CKIT-042-BLE Pioneer Kit and PSoC Creator 3.3 to develop an application. I have seen where a di... Show More
Forum Information

PSoC™ 4

PSoC™ 4 - Arm®-based Forum, discusses the low-power Cortex®-M0 and Cortex®-M0+ cores, CapSense®, and Bluetooth® Low Energy